Anglesea Terrace, St. Leonards-on-sea, East Sussex.
£1,200 pcm 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms (fees apply)
- Street View
- 3 Bedroom St Leonards Apartment
- Well Presented Throughout
- Light and Airy
- Spacious Living
- Close to Gensing Gardens
- Close to Mainline Stations
- Easy Access to Public Transport
- Short Distance to the Seafront
- Desirable location
- 110 Sqm
- Additional information
- Reception Rooms 1
- En-suite 1
- Style First Floor
- Garden No
- Parking No
- Conservatory No
- Renovation No
This gorgeous property benefits from 3 bedrooms. It's an extremely well presented property which is located in a popular area, close to mainline stations and public transport routes. Living here will offer you the views over Gensing Gardens and down to the sea. Total area in excess of 110sqm.
Living Room 18' 1' x 15' 0'
Kitchen 8' 7' x 8' 2'
Master Bedroom 21' 4' x 14' 11'
Master Ensuite 8' 0' x 4' 11'
Bedroom 2 15' 1' x 13' 2'
Bedroom 3 8' 8' x 6' 11'
Bathroom 8' 3' x 5' 10'
Lettings fees informationThe asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the agent may also apply the following upfront fees:
- General Administration Fees
- Reference Fees (Credit Checks, Bank, Guarantor, Previous Landlord, Etc)
- Application Fees
- Fees For Drawing Up Tenancy Agreements
- Inventory Fees, Including Check-in And Check-out Fees
- Guarantor Arrangement/application Fees
- Additional Occupant Fees
- Pets Disclaimer Fees/additional Pet Deposit
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by M & W Sales and Lettings.
- Night Life