Abbey Mews, High Street, Battle, East Sussex. TN33 0AQ
£1,150 pcm 3 bedrooms 1 bathrooms (fees apply)
- Street View
- 3 Bedroom Mews House
- Hidden off of Battle High Street
- Open Plan Living
- Recently Re decorated Throughout
- Catchments area for Claverham College
- Picturesque Setting in Medieval Town of Battle
- Third bedroom/study
- Paved & Landscaped Private Garden
- Desirable Property
- Available 3rd December
- Additional information
- Reception Rooms 2
- En-suite 1
- Style End Terrace
- Garden Yes
- Conservatory No
- Renovation No
We are delighted to list this 2/3 bedroom mews cottage situated in the quiet area of Battle, just off of the High Street. The property is ideal for commuting to London and is just minutes away from the mainline railway. The property is opposite Battle Abbey and submerged in a picturesque setting.
The property comprises of a sizeable living/dining room, a tucked away kitchen with integrated fridge/freezer and a downstairs study/third bedroom. Continuing on, there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom. There is also a beautifully maintained rear garden perfect for soaking up the fresh air.
This house is in immaculate condition and is available the beginning of December. Why not move just in time for Christmas? Call M&W today, the sole agents.
Lettings fees informationThe asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the agent may also apply the following upfront fees:
- General Administration Fees
- Reference Fees (Credit Checks, Bank, Guarantor, Previous Landlord, Etc)
- Application Fees
- Fees For Drawing Up Tenancy Agreements
- Inventory Fees, Including Check-in And Check-out Fees
- Guarantor Arrangement/application Fees
- Additional Occupant Fees
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by M & W Sales and Lettings.
- Night Life